[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini.env vs environment variable

nicholas pliatsikas nicholas.pliatsikas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 18:40:14 EST 2017

The daily conversation in the world of pipeline developers :D

On 13 Nov 2017 23:36, "Jeff Wagner" <jeff at sidefx.com> wrote:

And heaven help me as I am covering this and more this Thursday during my
Pipeline webcast...

Billy Gates, why did you have to use \ instead of / and ; instead of :? Yes
we knew you "had" to change these as you would have had your ass sued off
for stealing the source to that bangled OS you thieved... LOL!!! Then tell
the world that Microsoft had it right for all these years... At least they
finally came clear when Balmer finally stepped away from the golden throne.

That and allowing spaces in the names of files and directories!

Oh and ignoring case sensitivity!!

Oh and coming up with your own network protocols!!!

I may need a couple tylenol before and after the pipeline talk...

-jeff