[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini.env vs environment variable

Jeff Wagner jeff at sidefx.com
Mon Nov 13 18:35:59 EST 2017

And heaven help me as I am covering this and more this Thursday during
my Pipeline webcast...

Billy Gates, why did you have to use \ instead of / and ; instead of :?
Yes we knew you "had" to change these as you would have had your ass
sued off for stealing the source to that bangled OS you thieved...
LOL!!! Then tell the world that Microsoft had it right for all these
years... At least they finally came clear when Balmer finally stepped
away from the golden throne.

That and allowing spaces in the names of files and directories!

Oh and ignoring case sensitivity!!

Oh and coming up with your own network protocols!!!

I may need a couple tylenol before and after the pipeline talk...

-jeff