[Sidefx-houdini-list] beforescenesave & afterscenesave locations

Alvaro Castaneda varomix at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 14:42:13 EST 2017

Yes Python sends all messages to the python console
what I do sometimes is send it to a Houdini Message so I'm really sure I'm
getting something, when you're testing like in your case.
something like
hou.ui.displayMessage("after save")

will popup a message so you don't have to look at the python shell or have
it open

cheers!