[Sidefx-houdini-list] connect adjacent between groups

Gregory Ecker gregory.ecker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 14:42:22 EST 2017

 hi Gary,  I don't think that's built into the sop.  You could do it
yourself though .. make a point group,  call in 'rightside',  then in a
point wrangle:

 i at rightside = i at group_rightside;   // this assumes that you have a group
called "rightside".

then run the connectadjacentpieces sop,  then in a primwrangle:

i at tag = 0;
int ptlist[] = primpoints(0, @primnum);
int p1 = point(0, "rightside", ptlist[0]);
int p2 = point(0, "rightside", ptlist[1]);
if(p1 != p2){
    i at tag = 1;
}

then follow that with a blast:
with "@tag==1" in the group parameter and have 'delete None Selected"
toggled on.

 That should do what you want (I think).  It's just deleting all of the
prims who have 2 points in the same point group.

 -G