[Sidefx-houdini-list] scene assembly

Jordan Halsey jordanhalsey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 14:27:27 EST 2017

Looking forward to USD...that said a proper packed alembic pipeline, UDIM
for texturing, Style Sheets and the right varaibles and pathing you can
build a complex pipeline that avoids hda for scene control. I do use hda,
for easy asset control but in a more modular way. Python and python panels
are a great way to go for site and project management that at least in my
mind are more versatile than a pure hda thing.