[Sidefx-houdini-list] H16 Constraint behavior

Graham D. Clark mailgrahamdclark at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 16:56:11 EDT 2017

I prefer the new setup in CHOPs, but its still hard to *SEE* in one view
what's going on, so hopefully they move CHOPs along with everything else
into VOPs so we can make sense of it all in one place to change world local
space, geo, etc just like in ICE.

Graham D Clark
phone: why-I-stereo
http://www.imdb.me/grahamdclark