[Sidefx-houdini-list] Fast character cloth sims

Vincent Fortin vfortin at gmail.com
Wed May 31 10:26:13 EDT 2017

Also FEM is highly dependent on scene scale. Check your units and try
scaling down your model. Rebuild your setup from scratch and compare
simulation times.

I'm not a cloth expert either but this has helped me a lot in the past. I'd
be curious to have a look at your scene if you can share it.

Good luck!