[Sidefx-houdini-list] grid motion

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Tue May 23 22:55:26 EDT 2017

I have something I’ve been puzzling over and can’t solve. Imagine a grid of points, say on the xz plane. The points are evenly spaced in a grid. The points will all move towards 0,0,0, but they can only move on either the x or z axis at any given time. In other words, they move along the grid lines. Add to that some randomness so they don’t all follow the same or similar paths.

How would you solve this? Thanks for any help.

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile