[Sidefx-houdini-list] Prim intrinsic in CHOP

Neil Dickson ndickson at sidefx.com
Fri May 19 11:29:44 EDT 2017

"it would be handy to have a checkbox in the Pack/File SOP that turns on
that intrinsic for newly created packed primitives"

I've also wondered about this.  We'd have to be careful that SOPs that
transform both point attributes and the primitives themselves, like
Transform, Copy to Points, Object Merge, etc, don't effectively apply the
transformation twice when this is enabled, (or part of the transformation
twice or not at all if only some point instance transform attributes are
present).  Transform order might also make things complicated.  Could you
submit an RFE for this?

Cheers,
Neil