[Sidefx-houdini-list] Prim intrinsic in CHOP

Neil Dickson ndickson at sidefx.com
Wed May 17 14:47:34 EDT 2017

Feel free to submit an RFE for "intrinsic:transform" to be supported, with
an example HIP file showing the situation you'd like it to be supported
in.  It works in a few places, e.g. the prim, prims, detail, and details
expression functions, as well as the primattrib VEX function, should
support reading intrinsics with "intrinsic:nameoftheintrinsic" in place of
an attribute name.

Putting this in an Attribute Wrangle with Run Over set to Primitives seems
to enable the use of transformation attributes for packed primitive
transforms:
setprimintrinsic(geoself(),"pointinstancetransform", at primnum,1);

Cheers,
Neil