[Sidefx-houdini-list] Prim intrinsic in CHOP

Neil Dickson ndickson at sidefx.com
Wed May 17 13:16:52 EDT 2017

I don't know which CHOP you're talking about, (since I'm not very familiar
with CHOPs either), but does specifying the name "intrinsic:transform"
work?  If not, could you submit an RFE for it with an example HIP file?

Also, there's an option for packed primitives to automatically use the
transformation attributes that the Copy to Points SOP and other SOPs use,
like P, N, up, pscale, pivot, orient, rot, scale, xform, etc, so you might
be able to use those.  You'll have to first set the pointinstancetransform
intrinsic on the primitives to 1.

Cheers,
Neil