[Sidefx-houdini-list] Prim intrinsic in CHOP

Olivier Jeannel facialdeluxe at gmail.com
Wed May 17 12:17:57 EDT 2017

Hi,

I rarely use CHOP.
The only use I found (that was explained to me by my friend Jerome
Pastorello) is to use a CHOP network to add some Jiggle on the Position and
on the Orient of some already animated points.

Basicly the CHOP nicely overshoots the P and Orient, resulting in a
pleasant "boing" effect.

Now I'm working with some packed primitives.
I animate them directly in vop by setting their Intrinsic transform
attribute (rotation and position in a matrix)

My deepest wish would be to apply this CHOP effect to the intrinsic
transform (matrix).
But since this attribute is a Primitive, is this possible ?
If it is possible, what is the name of the attribute in the CHOP ?
"transform" doesn't seem to be accepted.

Thank you :)