[Sidefx-houdini-list] New obfuscation of Lookat - am I the only one saddened?

jon parker parker.jon at gmail.com
Sun May 7 15:14:13 EDT 2017

I agree, Peter.

I am FOR the actual logic being implemented in CHOPS, but the UI as it
is currently, is a big step backwards.   The implementation calls on
a lot of scripting / shelf tooling to work... well, if that's the
case, why not just make the constraints action button create spare
parameters that mimic the old workflow?  Plus, no matter what you do,
adding a constraint from the action button forces you to do something
in the 3D viewport.  A big drag when it's not needed.

-Jon