[Sidefx-houdini-list] New obfuscation of Lookat - am I the only one saddened?

François Duchesneau houdini at trinix.ca
Sun May 7 14:23:10 EDT 2017

I haven't had the chance to play with it yet but I'm willing to give it
a chance. There is one thing right away I see could be improved but I
don't know if there's a reason for not doing it. Instead of writing
"constraints" only in the Constraints field, if we type
"constraints/lookat" then it makes it easier to get directly to the
parameters on the look at node through the arrow.

Also, you don't have to use the shelf, just click on the chop icon next
the constraints field on your camera and you have the option of creating
different types of constraints.

Francois