[Sidefx-houdini-list] "Problem installing Houdini desktop items."

Floyd Gillis floyd at afcg.com
Sat May 6 01:07:37 EDT 2017

Hello List,

I recently did a clean install of Debian Jessie.

Now, when I install a new (or old) version of Houdini I get the
following.../"ERROR: Problem installing Houdini desktop items."
/
This error occurs just after...///"Installing: Houdini menus..."/ and
just before... /"Houdini install successful"//.

/On initial testing Houdini runs fine and I don't seem to be missing any
functionality.

I never had this installation error message under Debian Wheezy and am
wondering if anyone has more information about it.

Cheers,

Floyd
//