[Sidefx-houdini-list] geometry format for 3d print

herman02 at netvigator.com herman02 at netvigator.com
Mon May 1 12:01:07 EDT 2017

​
thank-you all for the help,

jordi bares> the problem is that I couldn't even save into .obj,

edward> i use the latest built. this is the following file for the submission of the bug. thx.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwSzdo0EBEXpb20yOGhlNkdrUE0/view?usp=sharing

may I ask is there an alternative format that I can save the geometry for 3d printing?
many thanks.

herman