[Sidefx-houdini-list] sharing data for VR

jed schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Thu Mar 16 18:51:22 EDT 2017

Hi All,

This is new to us.. We've been asked to output the .hip data from a recent project in a format that can be shared with a vender who's creating a VR version of the environment we created, animation et-al, they do all the rendering, we just supply the data..  Any help with best options and warnings about pitfalls will be appreciated biggly!

Thanks!

Jed-

Jed Schwartz
Creative Director
Jed Schwartz Productions Inc.
603-495-3125 <tel:603-495-3125>
jed at jedschwartz.com <mailto:jed at jedschwartz.com>
http://www.jedschwartz.com <http://www.jedschwartz.com/>
This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.