[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra -P - turning off displacements

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 14:31:20 EST 2017

You should be able to nuke the displacement shader string with something
like this: mantra.setproperty("object:displace", [])

Where you need to call this is up to how you are assigning your materials:
- For materials assigned at the Object level you need to add it to
filterInstance()
- For materials assigned at the SOP level you need to add it to
filterMaterial()

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 7:46 AM, Sandy Sutherland <sandy.maillists at gmail.com