[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra -P - turning off displacements

jon parker parker.jon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 10:17:38 EST 2017

What about the following mantra flag?  Note that I have never tried it:

from mantra -h:

-Q arg Finer control over render quality
   If the arg contains a 'b', motion blur is turned off
   If it contains a 'B', ray-traced motion blur is turned off
   If it contains a 'f', depth of field is turned off
   If it contains a 'r', all ray tracing is turned off
   If it contains a 'i', all irradiance/occlusion is turned off
   If it contains a 'd', all displacements/subdivisions are
   turned off