[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Point reference frame frame

Olivier Jeannel facialdeluxe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 06:26:59 EDT 2017

@Hamidou (how are you buddy ?)
With the Polyframe I use the N and TangentU vector to buid a 3*3 matrix per
prim

so
Axis x = cross(cross(N, tangentu),N)
Axis y = cross(N, tangentu)
Axis z = N

@Gerbrand
Working in  vop here :
1/ Using the xyz_Distance I'm storing prim (int) and primuv (vect) on the
static mesh.
[image: Images intégrées 1]

2/ Then I retrieve (any) information on the deformed mesh using the
PrimitiveUV
[image: Images intégrées 2]
Is this what you're calling "attribute transfer byUV" ?