[Sidefx-houdini-list] OT: 13inch laptop for occasional noodling in Houdini...

François Duchesneau houdini at trinix.ca
Wed Jul 26 21:54:35 EDT 2017

I agree, 14" is a good size. At home I use my 15" mostly as a
workstation but I still use my old 14" for browsing. This is partly
because my new Asus as a very bad battery life and because I like better
the old real buttons below the track pad I used to have that they don't
make anymore for some reason. But also I like the native resolution of
my 14" and how portable it is.

Good luck