[Sidefx-houdini-list] OT: 13inch laptop for occasional noodling in Houdini...

Dan Yargici danyargici at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 18:38:59 EDT 2017

Just as a follow up.

I went and bought the Envy 13 (direct from HP) but despite the performance
being satisfactory I'm sending it back due to it's terrible squishy and
inaccurate touchpad and some strange screen flickering issues.

Back on the hunt I guess. :/

Also, I'm starting to think 14" might in fact be the sweet spot after all...

Dan.