[Sidefx-houdini-list] states like in softimage on a flip fluid

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Wed Jul 19 05:48:27 EDT 2017

Hey guys

I'm driving a liquid simulation with a sop solver.

I have two different liquids flying along curves, and finally crash
together to reveal a pack shot.

I would like to switch my curve force off for each particle as the two
streams crash.

In softimage I would have used a state machine, but this is not softimage.

I've seen people use pop streams for stuff like this, but I'm using a
sopsolver/multisolver, so I'm not sure how I would wire it all up.

I've tried groups by bounding volume, but the particles exit the group
once they exit the volume.

Can someone point me in the right direction please

Thanks

Gerbrand