[Sidefx-houdini-list] OT: 13inch laptop for occasional noodling in Houdini...

Robert Okker robert.okker at darlings-post.com
Fri Jul 14 15:50:08 EDT 2017

I don't know if you have a proper workstation and a good internet
connection, but if you have i would definitely recommend Teamviewer.

I use it all the time and it has saved my family life ;)

I can still go home every day and eat and play with the kids and when they
go to bed i open my little dell xps13, login and finish what's still
waiting for me.

And that's 30 kilometers away, i sometimes even do the finishing with
nukestudio, and it all goes realtime.
But a proper internet connection is a must.

Robert Okker
Owner/Head of VFX
Darlings Post productions
Tel: + 31(0)20 - 6221900