[Sidefx-houdini-list] New Deadline Submission Tool

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Thu Jul 13 11:23:52 EDT 2017

Hi Rafael,
Well spotted! Thanks for letting me know. Yes, I was missing a “;&” at the end of the line for the HOUDINI_TOOLBAR_PATH definition. That tells Houdini to use it’s usual path after trying the specified one. Without it, it just overwrites the whole path and none of Houdini’s toolbars are loaded (oops!).

You can either add it yourself, or just 'git pull’ the latest version from Github and that should fix it.

Cheers,
Andy