[Sidefx-houdini-list] How to emit grainy particles from texture

Jordan Walsh jordan.h.walsh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 11:02:21 EDT 2017

You probably want to use the attribute from texture sop to put the texture
info into the point attribute on your ground surface. You can then use an
attribute transfer to transfer Cd from your ground to your particles that
you source from your volumes that you are going to use to source your
particles from.

Jordan