[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Point reference frame frame

Olivier Jeannel facialdeluxe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 15:15:57 EDT 2017

Thank you ! Completly forgot that the Polyframe was also related  to
polygons and not only to curves (in my head tangent = curve ...)
I had a sort of blank with my rotation matrices not working, when suddenly
remembered that the "orient" is not a matrix but a quaternion ..forgot to
convert it haha...

Anyway, thank you :)