[Sidefx-houdini-list] mangled character

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Mon Jul 10 11:10:58 EDT 2017

No problem, Ed.

I’ll try to wrap the file up for you later today and send it your way.

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

The new rigging tools are a bit confusing to get set up. But very smooth to work with once you get everything working.
I don’t need character tools on every project. But when you need them, you need them.

I have two projects reliant on character tools going right now.

In my experience, this is the easiest and most successful set up I’ve ever worked with in Houdini so far.
I was very happily surprised and impressed with this new rigging process.

The Michael Goldfarb tutorial was key though to getting going. I wouldn’t have had a clue of how to get started otherwise.

This would be a great webinar topic.

—
Larry Giunta
Creative Director