[Sidefx-houdini-list] mangled character

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Sat Jul 8 12:00:52 EDT 2017

Answered my own question here.

I had a “master scale” on the my rig of 12.

When read into 16.0.533 the scale registers correctly across the rig.

When read into 16.0.649, for some reason, it scales everything up correctly except the spine segments.
… and when the spine bones are twelve times smaller they scale the head way down and pull it down toward the hips.

Not sure why … but I can work around this now that I see it.

—
Larry Giunta
Creative Director
G Creative Studios