[Sidefx-houdini-list] mangled character

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Thu Jul 6 16:32:31 EDT 2017

Hello all,

I have a character that I rigged and animated in 16.0.533 with some of the new auto rigging tools.
All worked out pretty well.

However, I’m now reading the file into 16.0.649 to make a few minor tweaks. But the character is rather mangled.
Most of the animated movement are still there … but the head is now twisted and rotated back through the characters torso.

If I read it back into 16.0.533 it seems ok. But I’d like to move forward with the later build.

Any ideas what might have changed between these builds and what would be causing the character to twist up like this??
I’m hoping there may be a simple fix to bring it all back into line.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Larry

—
Larry Giunta