[Sidefx-houdini-list] Distributed sims failing

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Sun Jan 29 19:08:48 EST 2017

A quick follow up. I watched on of the machines on the farm doing a sim - i
just did a quick splash tank to make sure it wasn't my scene. Early on the
CPUs are pegged and everything moves along. RAM is not even close to being
an issue, the process is using up about 2GB. Looks like maybe it's the
hython process? Anyway, at some point the CPU usage just drops to nothing.
The process is still alive, but doesn't seem to be doing anything.

--
Gary Jaeger // Core Studio
249 Princeton Avenue