[Sidefx-houdini-list] OTL or HDA made simple ?

Neil Scholes neil at uvfilms.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 10:53:58 EST 2017

They are really useful - once you get your head round them -

in your network -  show the tool palette to see default ones and ones you create

all saved in a “gallery’ folder on your home or HSITE path - whatever you need - very portable

can also save subnets - so effectively its very similar to toolsets in nuke

if you download and use qLib - you will find tons of very useful tools in the gallery

Neil Rögnvaldr Scholes

Director | VFX Supervisor

www.neilscholes.com <http://www.neilscholes.com/>

+44 (0) 7977 456 197