[Sidefx-houdini-list] Using hom to find if a parameter has been promoted

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 12:42:18 EST 2017

Oh, this is for VOP parameters that have hidden input connections?  That's
definitely different.

In that case the parameter is disabled because the promoted part really
means that it has a node wired into the corresponding node input for that
field and that the node is also hidden.  You'd have to basically special
case for the VOPs to figure out a parameter is a) disabled, b) has a hidden
input connector, or that it isn't hidden and is a parameter input

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 9:32 AM, Sandy Sutherland <sandy.maillists at gmail.com