[Sidefx-houdini-list] Using hom to find if a parameter has been promoted

Sandy Sutherland sandy.maillists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 12:32:40 EST 2017

Ah ok - thanks Graham, it was basically a snip, showing that Mask_Switcher
had a lollipop showing that it was promoted to the parent node, while
SampIndSSS does not, so is not promoted, testing both of these showed no
expressions and getReferencedParm() on both, returned the same parm, i.e.
!= returned False.

Cheers

Sandy