[Sidefx-houdini-list] world position expression, or something like that

Robert Okker robert.okker at darlings-post.com
Wed Jan 25 05:10:02 EST 2017

Hi Gerbrand.

I came across this one some time ago, as i wanted to export the cam to
Nuke, works perfect.
Think it's exactly what you want ;)

Use the  expression vtorigin() for tarnaslation and vrorigin() for rotation

Here is the page i found it
https://www.sidefx.com/forum/topic/41427/?page=1#post-185922

cheers
Robert