[Sidefx-houdini-list] randomize P[y]

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Fri Jan 20 17:37:29 EST 2017

Thanks Neil. Just to be able to do a random distribution of P[y] so that my little boxes are randomly placed on the y axis. For instance, if you put an attribrandomize beneath the scatter, set it to P, set Dimensions to 1and mess with the scale, you can scaled random placement on the X. I assume because X is the first of [x,y,z]. But what if you want the same for Y? Or Z for that matter. i.e. don’t touch X or Z, but randomize Y.

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile