[Sidefx-houdini-list] expressions in $FS

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Mon Jan 16 11:55:18 EST 2017

Hi. If I’m reading in a sequence (in this case for a camera Background Image) and want to offset the frames, what’s the best way to do that? A couple thoughts occur to me, but as the frame # isn’t obviously a different parameter I’m not having any luck. In maya I might simply decouple the frame value from the default time expression and set keys, or do a +/- expression.

I tried adding a float value to the View pane of the camera, but when I try something like

/foo/bar/foo_bar.($F+`chs(“/obj/shotCam/timeOffset”)`).jpg that doesn’t seem to work.

thanks!

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile