[Sidefx-houdini-list] switching between NC and FX

Gary Jaeger gary at corestudio.com
Sat Jan 14 12:17:18 EST 2017

Cool, thanks for the heads up. We found a solution which I think is a combination of having the .opt file and using the License Admin to manually switch the other machine(s) to local licensing. Didn’t seem to work before we did the .opt file, but that’s a bit anecdotal. And those folks aren’t doing production, just tuts so I think we’re safe. For now.

Gary Jaeger / 650.728.7957 direct / 415.518.1419 mobile

>>> http://corestudio.com