[Sidefx-houdini-list] MainMenuCommon item hotkeys

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 16:35:28 EST 2017

Yup once you add it to MainMenuCommon, the unique name (the
"something.something.something" part, not the label) should show up in the
Hotkey editor and then you can assign what you like.

You might have to restart Houdini though, getting Houdini to refresh a
change while open in MainMenuCommon isn't always possible unfortunately.

Cheers,

Peter B

On 13 January 2017 at 11:56, Tom Nixon <ignivomous at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I've got an item I'm adding to MainMenuCommon.xml, and I'd like to set a
> default hotkey rather than forcing people to set up their own.
>
> Anyone know if that is possible?
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

Peter B