[Sidefx-houdini-list] Cheap local render farm

Adrian Ed Lee dryrainstudios at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 05:51:51 EST 2017

Thanks guys

I was avoiding cloud based services as i didnt think they were economical
in the long run, but i suppose you are rendering on better specs than you
might own yourself. Ill give them another look.

Mirko, thanks for the offer too. I was looking into redshift but the
licenses seemed quite high on a personal budget. But i would be interested
in testing the difference between normal mantra and gpu mantra . I might
fire a few frames your way. Thanks for the link

François - thanks I have seen this little boxes around and wondered if they
were any good with out a graphics card. I have a couple old laptops kicking
around some where too