[Sidefx-houdini-list] Cheap local render farm

François Duchesneau houdini at trinix.ca
Sun Feb 26 18:56:44 EST 2017

You can have a look at mini PCs if you haven't already. I use to have
one of these that I bought for a good price at my local store. I think
they wanted to get rid of their last one.

https://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-Barebone-i5-4570R-Graphic-GB-BXi5-4570R/dp/B00HYEU0C8/ref=as_at?creativeASIN=B00HYEU0C8&linkCode=w50&imprToken=TUimndDhA9P-Qr-aTZoRFw&slotNum=6&tag=aboutcom02lifewire-20&ascsubtag=4047271|google.com|||47|2|

This and any old laptops you can find for cheap is the best thing I can
recommend.

Francois