[Sidefx-houdini-list] Cheap local render farm

Mirko Jankovic mirkoj.animator at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 16:40:09 EST 2017

Hey Adrian,
If by any chance you are using Redshift for rendering maybe I can help you
out a bit.
I have a small home render farm, 4 nodes, 4GPUs each, and I help from time
to time to guys around.
Weird side project of mine but if interested check it out at www.gpuoven.com
there are couple more details there so I don;t repeat all the time :) Maybe
that can help out till you figure out something locally :)
Just getting my Houdini licences at beginning of the next month and will be
able to take care fo Houdini GPU rendering with redshift.
4 Nodes are not that big for any mantra rendering so probably can't jump in
that as much :)
cheers