[Sidefx-houdini-list] Cheap local render farm

Adrian Ed Lee dryrainstudios at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 16:35:07 EST 2017

Hi oh wise and wonderful houdini list

I was wondering what people were doing for cheap and chearful local render
farms for home studios. I just need a couple of nodes to take the strain
off my main machine so i can keep working.

I saw some posts about using ps3 for a farm but it seems to have mixed
results and the tech is old but cheap. My budget is low as its just for fun
and would have to get another indi licence.

Thanks and good luck at the Oscars for those involved

--
Adrian Ed Lee

Dryrainstudios.com