[Sidefx-houdini-list] jumping to H16 - mac

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Fri Feb 24 03:56:17 EST 2017

I'm on windows, and I'm not having the same problems as you describe,
but I also cant open some scenes created in 15.5 without sops like
"edit" and "polysplit" going totally bonkers.

In the past houdini has been really good with the whole "backwards
compatible" thing, but it seems broken this time around.
I've sent my scenes to sesi, and I'm sure they'll look into it, but for
now, I'm only going to start fresh projects in 16.
Better keep the 15.5 scenes in 15.5