[Sidefx-houdini-list] jumping to H16 - mac

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Thu Feb 23 16:38:12 EST 2017

Thanks Jed,

I have not been able to jump up to 10.12.3 yet.

But I did have a freezing issue on two El Capitan systems for couple of weeks..
However, an incremental update last week seems to have fixed that particular problem.

The jump to 10.12 was next on the list for this H16 issue. Although, I was hoping not to get snagged in that just yet.

Trying the Qt4 version, as suggested by Marten, seems to have solved the problem though. So, so far so good.
More testing as always. But so far it’s further than I’ve gotten .. and this has eaten up a lot of the day.

Thanks again. The input is very much appreciated.

I hope all is well!

Best.

Larry

—