[Sidefx-houdini-list] jumping to H16 - mac

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Thu Feb 23 16:30:49 EST 2017

Hey, thanks Marten!

On initial testing this seems to have solved the problem.

More testing to do  … but so far so good.

I seem to be able to read in H15.5 files, render …
and the mplay/image viewer windows seems to terminate correctly.

So far, no nagging image viewer icons hanging in the doc. They seem to be disappearing, as expected, when I kill the window.

Thanks again. This is much farther than I’ve gotten so far.

—
Larry Giunta
Creative Director
G Creative Studios