[Sidefx-houdini-list] Moving assets along

Fabricio Chamon fabricio.chamon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 00:24:42 EST 2017

wonderful, this link has the answers to my next questions.

*"Why not set JOB before you launch"* - I'm working remotely from home, so
probably will be switching projects a lot..it would be cool to have an
option that does not require a restart for each project. Not big deal
though..I'll follow what you suggest.

Thanks a lot;