[Sidefx-houdini-list] converting take to main

Chris Gardner chrisg.dot.net at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 03:53:06 EDT 2017

http://www.chris-g.net/2017/04/19/houdini-pushing-overrides/

Cheers,
Chrisg

________________________________
From: Sidefx-houdini-list <sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com> on behalf of Gerbrand Nel <g at cannonballbunny.com>
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 5:47:57 PM
To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
Subject: [Sidefx-houdini-list] converting take to main

Hi guys.
I'm working on a shot where lights switch on and off in a shot.
Initially I thought it best to do this with takes, but due to changes in
the job, this dark scene is going to be its own thing.
No need to use takes any more.
Now I've done allot of work in the take, and I would like to just make
that take the main take.
Is there a button or magic awesome script to do this?
Right now its pretty painful to jump between the main and the take.
Thanks
Gerbrand