[Sidefx-houdini-list] viewport overscan

Martin Winkler martin.winkler at grey-matter.de
Thu Aug 10 11:58:21 EDT 2017

Screen Window Size is the correct way to do it, you just have to
increase the resolution manually along with it, it's not increased
automatically.

So if you set your Screen Window Size to 1.1 in each direction, you
would set your resolution either directly or with an expression like
1920 * ch(winsizex) and 1080 * ch(winsizey) for example.