[Sidefx-houdini-list] extending a flip sim

Olex P hoknamahn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 17:05:55 EDT 2017

Hey Gary,

Open the points with File SOP and give aFlip Object the path to those
points. So yeah, "Particle Field".
Extending a more complex sim containing rbds is possible in a *similar*
(but not exactly the same) way as long as you store meshes / linear
velocities / angular velocities etc in the last frame. In simple cases mesh
+ velocity might be enough.
Sure checkpoints can be a simpler way.